I am recruiting for an experienced admin officer to work for one of our public sector clients badsed in Harrogate.
The post is part of an effective administration team whose responsibility it is to provide high quality administration to the Case Management Team.
The post holder will often be required to work using their own initiative and autonomously and is expected to respond to day to day issues that arise and seek management support as required.
- To act as a first point of contact for the Case Management team , dealing with routine and specialist enquiries and referring to others as required.
- Provide high quality administrative support
- Communicating sensitive information to families of clients with complex needs.
- Provide a customer relationship management service via the telephone, email, internet or other contact channels
- Produce correspondence and paperwork ensuring accuracy and that the all are produced in line all procedural documentation.
- Receive, transmit, record and retrieve information and manage, present and share data as appropriate.
- Updating and checking patient information data on the Database and other relevant databases to ensure accuracy of data.
- Input into and support reporting and monitoring functions as required.
- Contribute to the development of local policies and procedures.
- Liaison with providers, local authorities, health colleagues and members of the public
- Filing in appropriate formats and ensuring suitable storage or distribution.
- Receiving incoming post, faxes and e-mails and distributing to the team
- Drafting and typing letters and reports to professionals and members of the public.
- Act as first point of call for all funding requests and responsible for ensuring the correct information is received, scanned recorded and triaged to the relevant member of staff following data protection polices
- To attend statutory training and keep up to date with personal developments.
- To use your own skills and experience to educate other professionals in the department to develop a wide range of experience within the team.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times
- To carry out any other duties as needed by the department of behalf of the North Yorkshire CCGs.
- In order to fulfil this role the post holder will be directly exposed to distressing circumstances around patient’s care and distressed relatives.
The ideal candidate will have excellent administration and communication skills as well as excellent I.T and time management skills.
Must have 3 years of references
Please call Kerry on 07775538209 or email your CV to Kerry.email@example.com