I am recruiting for an experienced administrator to work for a leading business in Middlesbrough, this is initially a temporary role but will go permanent after 12 working weeks.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Provide general administration support to assist the Service Centre to include maintaining records, scanning and filing documents, distribution of incoming mail, arranging outgoing mail and updating T-Card information for management review.
- Provide reception services to all visitors
- Dealing with purchase orders and quotes
- Process all timesheets Dailey and run reports ensuring all hours correspond to meet monthly payroll deadlines.
- Arrange Personnel to Projects through direct discussions with Workshop Manager
- Setting up new vendors in the Company computer system adhering to finance department procedure.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Basic finance skills to understand payroll processes.
- Clear, concise and effective written skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise and work on own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good attention to detail.
- Experience in the provision of administrative support in a busy office, including multitasking and meeting deadlines.
- Experience of payroll collation would be desirable.