One of our top public sector clients in the Harrogate area is looking for a top quality administrative person to work as part of their team. This is a Monday to Friday role office hours 9-5 and would suit someone that has worked in an office environment before. Due to the nature of this role you will require to have excellent communication skills and accuracy and attention to detail is paramount for the role.
- To act as a first point of contact for the Case Management team , dealing with routine and specialist enquiries and referring to others as required.
- Provide high quality administrative support to the functions of the team.
- Communicating sensitive information to families of clients with complex needs.
- Provide a customer relationship management service via the telephone, email, internet or other contact channels
- Produce correspondence and paperwork ensuring accuracy and that the all are produced in line all procedural documentation.
- Receive, transmit, record and retrieve information and manage, present and share data as appropriate.
- Updating and checking patient information data on the Database and other relevant databases to ensure accuracy of data.
- Input into and support reporting and monitoring functions as required.
- Contribute to the development of local policies and procedures.
- Liaison with providers, local authorities, health colleagues and members of the public regarding NHS CHC, FNC and Section 117.
- Filing in appropriate formats and ensuring suitable storage or distribution.
- Receiving incoming post, faxes and e-mails and distributing to the team
- Drafting and typing letters and reports to professionals and members of the public.
- Act as the first point of call for all funding requests and responsible for ensuring the correct information is received, scanned recorded and triaged to the relevant member of staff following data protection policies
- To attend statutory training and keep up to date with personal developments.
- To use your own skills and experience to educate other professionals in the department to develop a wide range of experience within the team.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times
- In order to fulfil this role, the post holder will be directly exposed to distressing circumstances around the patient’s care and distressed relatives.
If you have the above skills and previous office experience then please call Jo on 07867978033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org