Customer Service Administrator
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with 1 hr lunch
- Provide a high quality service to customers by maintaining regular contact and keeping up to date with all products, services and procedures.
- In carrying out all of the tasks below, the post holder must ensure adherence to all Work Instructions relevant to the role.
- Providing a quality service to customers by taking and logging telephone orders, and by communicating with relevant departments (Transport/Production/Sales) to ensure that orders are processed correctly.
- Respond appropriately to customer queries and complaints and take necessary action.
- Monitoring customer e-mail system and responding appropriately to queries.
- Creating new accounts and updating customer details using company databases and systems.
- Undertake outgoing calls to customers referring to sales history and analysis of ordering patterns to improve systems and service delivery as directed by the Customer Relationship Manager.
- Assist with preparation and distribution of sales materials and customer communications such as letters, flyers and advertisements and invoices.
- Prepare reports/customer information as required by sales reps. • Assist the Customer Services Manager with maintaining and managing the prescriptions system. • Provide reception services to customers, clients and partners of the business.
- Provide adequate cover for colleagues as necessary including financial and office systems such as sales and purchase ledger.
- Shared responsibility for day to day tasks which fall within the scope of an office administrator including, but not limited to, answering the phone, directing enquiries and processing prescriptions and organisation of weighbridge tickets.
If this sounds like you then please call me on 07867978033 and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org