Provide HR advice and support across the organisation on a range of employee relations matters. Engage and partner with business managers to find HR solutions to organisational issues.
- HR Management
- Deputise for HR Manager as required.
- Line Manager to the HR Administrator as required.
- Responsible for overall standards maintained in and for the running of the HR
Attend departmental and management meetings to advise and inform on personnel matters as required.
- Liaise with payroll with pay queries.
- Management of timely and accurate provision of information to the payroll team regarding joiners, leavers and changes.
- Management control of confirmation letters on all pay/job changes.
- Coordinate Appraisal, Pay Review and NMW increases and communicate actions with HR Manager and Senior Management Team.
- Coordination of jury service requests.
Responsible for ensuring the department is compliant with all business-critical documentation during onboarding process.
- Management control of resignations.
- Coordination and management of exit interviews.
- Responsible for analysing and reporting on Retention information & report any concerns immediately to the HR Manager.
Recruitment & Selection
- Management of internal adverts, Company vacancy web pages and external job boards (total jobs and indeed).
- Liaise with external recruitment agencies.
- Review recruitment agency T&C’s.
- Responsible for managing (inc. replying, forwarding and progressing) all applications.
- CV searching & screening for at high risk potential leavers or high priority vacancies.
- Arranging and managing the interview process.
- Update the recruitment tracker, monthly reports
- Management of recruitment fairs and open days.
- College liaison (Apprenticeship programme).
- Succession Planning in partnership with department heads.
- Management control of all offer letters, contracts and new starter paperwork.
- Conduct yearly HR compliance audit.
- Management control of onboarding and induction training.
- Ensure 100% compliance with return of documents and 6 month probation reviews.
- Management control of reference procedure.
Advise, support and coach managers on a range of employee relations matters throughout the employee lifecycle including:
- Performance appraisal & performance management
- Discipline & grievance
- Absence management
- Contracts / contract variation
- Redundancy & dismissa
- Provide a consultancy service, using HR expertise to inform and influence organisational planning.
Training & Development
- Management of Company induction administration and training with new employees and oversee the probationary review process.
- Assisting within planning, developing and carrying out ongoing staff training
- Carry out aspects of Health & Safety administration, including staff training
Management of HR System, including system training for managers, uploading data, and maintaining record
Please call Jo for more information 07867978033 and send your cv to email@example.com