Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Provide general administration support to maintain records, scanning and filing documents and distribution of mail.
- Provide reception services to all visitors and answer the main telephone line.
- Raise orders and projects (booking in equipment/site work enquiries) through Company computer system ensuring the correct customer account is used. If required, raise new customer account.
- Acknowledge customer purchase orders and release quotes to projects through the Company computer system.
- Process timesheets and run reports ensuring all hours correspond to meet monthly payroll deadlines.
- Setting up new vendors in the Company computer system.
- Provide purchasing support.
- Update Company computer system.
book training, inform applicable personnel and management of training
- Assist with travel arrangements including flights, hotel and car hire.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- Technical Background
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel,
- Basic finance skills to understand payroll processes.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise and work on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
For further information please call Jo on 07867978033 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org