Pricing & Contracts Administrator
£23,000-£25,000 depending experience
Reporting to the Pricing & Contracts Supervisor key responsibilities are detailed below:
- Daily checking and pricing of dispatched sales orders ready for invoicing.
- Producing and issuing company price lists to internal sales teams and external customers.
- Completing monthly company price updates in Microsoft D365, IBM & Vector.
- Responsibility for correctly inputting pricing agreements and contract information into Microsoft D365 & IBM.
- Assisting in the monthly issuing of customer statement invoices
- Assist the Finance team in the dispatching and invoicing of third party manufactured sales orders.
- Producing and issuing monthly sales commission reports.
- Have excellent reporting and analytical skills, producing weekly and monthly reports to monitor sales margins and contract usage.
- Have the ability to analyse and evaluate data to identify any adjustments that can improve performance across the business.
- Shared responsibility for day-to-day tasks which fall within the scope of an office administrator including, but not limited to, shared email mailbox management, answering the phone and directing enquiries.
- General commercial & Finance administration duties.
- Must be competent in software programs such as Microsoft Office, Excel etc
- Approach everything you do with integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to be able to motivate yourself and work independently
- Ability to build strong relationships within the company with other departments and key customers & suppliers
- Flexible, can-do attitude with the ability to cope working across a range of areas in a busy commercial environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent numeracy, written and verbal skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
If this sounds like you then please call Jo on 07867978033 and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org