Our client is looking for a Pricing and Contracts Coordinator to join their team. You will be responsible for correctly inputting monthly pricing agreements and contract information into Microsoft D365.
Other duties/skills may include:
- General commercial administration duties.
- Have the ability to analyse and evaluate data to identify any adjustments that can improve performance across the business.
- Have excellent reporting and analytical skills, producing weekly and monthly reports and be confident in presenting and discussing this data with senior managers.
- Use data from a variety of sources to derive insights into pricing strategies and market trends within the industry.
- Have a commercial and economic awareness, playing an important role in helping to forecast sales tonnages and revenues.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to develop and enact competitive pricing strategies.
- Be confident to be involved in strategic planning and contract negotiations
- Use a variety of methods to prepare reports to show the potential impact of pricing strategies including their effects on margins and how they will impact profitability and sales volumes.
- Must be competent in software programs such as Microsoft Office, Excel etc
Please apply and for further information call Holly on 07771 557096 and send across your details to email@example.com