I am recruiting for a sales administrator to provide support to a fun and thriving sales team, working for an independent business based north of York.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with good admin and communication skill to grow with a business that can offer support and progression.
- Assisting Sales with all aspects of selling to new and existing customers as requested
- Making calls to customers on the direction of the Team Leader
- Completing any other task requested by the Team Leader
Regular communication with Shipping/Warehouse and Accounts.
Participation in regularly held Sales Team and Company Meetings.
- As requested by the Sales Manager put company promotions and advertising on social media,
- Assist with marketing campaigns, customer mail outs,
- Assist Finance with identifying some purchases made by Sales on Credit Cards.
- Making supplier calls to obtain prices,
- Possibly, once experienced, sourcing parts (when requested),
- Sending quotes to customers as requested,
- Placing orders with suppliers,
- Chasing orders from suppliers to ensure that we meet delivery targets for customers
- Manage your desk in the way, and to the daily routine, explained to you by your Line Manager
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments within the Company.
- Answer and transfer some incoming telephone calls, regardless of whose customer/buyer they may by.
It is vital that the successful candidate can demonstrate:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent negotiating skills
- A cheerful, bright, friendly personality
- Commitment, drive and enthusiasm for all aspects of the job
- A professional attitude to work
- Excellent organizational skills
- Accuracy, with excellent attention to detail
- A good communicator
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Able to be assertive
- Computer knowledge – full training will be given on our in-house-database system, Brokerware
- Team Player
For further information please call Kerry on 07775538209 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org