I am recruiting for a Sales Administrator to work for a leading international business based in a rural location north of York. The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner, have a professional attitude, good I.T skills and show commitment, drive and enthusiasm to progress within the business into a sales account manager role.
This Is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun and vibrant team that offers lots of team events and international travel with excellent opportunities to earn high amounts of commission.
- Assisting Sales with all aspects of selling to new and existing customers as requested
- Making calls to customers on the direction of the Team Leader
- Completing any other task requested by the Team Leader
- Making supplier calls to obtain prices,
- Possibly, once experienced, sourcing parts (when requested),
- Sending quotes to customers as requested,
- Placing orders with suppliers,
- Chasing orders from suppliers to ensure that we meet delivery targets for customers
- Manage your desk in the way, and to the daily routine, explained to you by your Line Manager
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments within the Company.
- Answer and transfer some incoming telephone calls, regardless of whose customer/buyer they may by.
- As requested by the Sales Manager put company promotions and advertising on social media,
- Assist with marketing campaigns, customer mail outs,
- Assist Finance with identifying some purchases made by Sales on Credit Cards
For further information please call Kerry on 07775538209 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org