I am recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join a fun and exciting team based on the outskirts of York (Own transport needed).
The role will involve supporting the sales team with administration duties, sales order processing, communicating with shipping, warehouse and accounts.
There is lots of room to progress within the business and join a friendly team environment that work hard and play hard. They have lots of team events such as race days, international trips and weekly team lunches.
- Administration duties to support the sales team
- Sending quotes to customers as requested,
- Placing orders with suppliers,
- Chasing orders from suppliers to ensure that we meet delivery targets for customers
- Manage your desk in the way, and to the daily routine, explained to you by your Line Manager
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Pro actively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments within the Company.
- Answer and transfer some incoming telephone calls, regardless of whose customer/buyer they may by.
- As requested by the Sales Manager put company promotions and advertising on social media,
- Assist with marketing campaigns, customer mail outs,
- Assist Finance with identifying some purchases made by Sales on Credit Cards
It is vital that the successful candidate can demonstrate:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent negotiating skills
- A cheerful, bright, friendly personality
- Commitment, drive and enthusiasm for all aspects of the job
- A professional attitude to work
- Excellent organizational skills
- Accuracy, with excellent attention to detail
- A good communicator
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Able to be assertive
- Computer knowledge – full training will be given on our in-house-database system,
- Team Player
Position + Salary + Holidays
- The position is permanent
- The position is full time
- Lots of opportunities to earn commission and progress
- A Company Pension Scheme is in operation.
- There are Healthcare benefits after 6 months of employment.
For further information please call Kerry on 07775538209 or email your CV to email@example.com