I am recruiting for a sales administrator to provide support to a fun and thriving sales team, working for an independent business based north of York. This is an ideal role for a college/ Uni leaver or someone who would like to work their way up their career.
- Assisting Sales with all aspects of selling to new and existing customers as requested
- Making calls to customers on the direction of the Team Leader
- Completing any other task requested by the Team Leader
- Regular communication with Shipping/Warehouse and Accounts.
- Participation in regularly held Sales Team and Company Meetings.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent negotiating skills
- A cheerful, bright, friendly personality
- Commitment, drive and enthusiasm for all aspects of the job
- A professional attitude to work
- Excellent organizational skills
- Accuracy, with excellent attention to detail
- A good communicator
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Computer knowledge – full training will be given on our in-house-database system.
- Team Player
Please call Jo for more information on 07867978033 and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org