Coyle Personnel's journey began over 30 years ago, and since then we have grown to over 15 offices, expanded into many markets and now we are one of the UK's most successful recruitment providers and never compromising of quality. We are one of the UK's top privately-owned recruitment agencies. We recruit for Healthcare, Rail, Construction, Education, Technology, Finance and many more sectors.
As an ambitious company, we are always looking for opportunities to expand into new and emerging markets. We are a family-owned business and we take our values seriously. We believe our teams should share in our success and so we offer training and development programmes.
Now it's your chance to come and join us on our journey. We have a brand new opportunity for a Recruitment Associate to drive the clearances for multiple Coyle Divisions.
What’s expected of you:
- Good administration skills
- Excellent communication skills – the ideal candidate is able to manage and communicate information clearly and concisely across the company and to external organisations; verbal with strong telephone and keyboard skills
- The ability to work quickly, accurately and consistently under pressure
- Self-motivated / Driven Personality
- Organised and strong attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport and gain trust
- Excellent written and verbal English Skills;
- Ability to communicate across the multi-disciplinary spectrum
- Previous experience in administrative role preferable.
About the role...
- You’ll be the driving force behind expansion of the central clearing team, with ultimate aim of having a central clearing team for all 15 of our national offices.
- Provide a responsive and professional service at all times, as well as ensuring confidentiality to our candidates
- Demonstrating high standards of customer service to our candidates, and working closely with the sales and compliance teams, your key role is to clear new registrations to the required compliance levels
- Follow up general recruitment enquiries via phone and email
- Push cleared candidates into to sales teams
- To help and assist in any issues or questions that the recruiters may have
Benefits and Rewards
- Family owned business means decisions are made quickly and everyone matters
- Structured and clear pre-defined career paths and quick progression
- Strong team dynamic that promotes an energetic and productive environment
- 15 offices nationwide allows for future relocation and progression
- Dressed down Fridays
- Competitive salary
- Clear progression channels
- Company Phone
- Regular social gatherings
- Pension scheme