- To be aware of and work to help achieve the Trades & Labour Division’s mission.
- To provide our clients with a highly skilled, healthy and motivated workforce.
- To work collaboratively with Trades & Labour Industry partners to improve the competence and behaviours of all our people and make safety the first priority in everything we do.
- To provide administrative support to the Trades & Labour Division. Ensuring that all administrative processes that support the registration, ongoing compliance, Training & Development, Contract Management, Health and Safety Management and Quality Management are completed accurately, timely and to Company procedures.
- To be aware of and promote Company Policies for Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Management.
N.B. Not all Administrators will complete all tasks. However, as part of personal development and changes within the Trades & Labour Division Administrators are expected to take on any of these responsibilities if required.
- Assist in registration of new candidates.
- Check Registration packs for compliance with Company requirements
- Follow up individuals completing registration process for information required to make registration pack compliant
- Enter Candidate Information onto ADAPT System
- Compete Sentinel Pre-Recruitment checks
- Manage Additions to and Removals from Sentinel.
- Process Timesheets
- Chase o/s timesheets for current week.
- Contact individuals to chase missing timesheets and let them know they will not be paid.
- Check the draft GP against all timesheets they have processed in that week and highlight discrepancies with parties involved.
- Highlight individuals who have worked excessive hours/shift to all members of the Rail Division.
- Contact all individuals who have worked more than 7 shifts in a row.
- Ensure all excess hours authorisation forms have been received, recorded on shift booking system and filed appropriately.
- Check and validate invoices as required
- Allocate man numbers and enter details on to ADAPT.
- Download new starts from adapt to payroll and scanning NWRP to Verification.
- Arrange sub payments where necessary.
- Complete all administrative duties required for the management of Rail vehicles (Vans).
- Answer phones.
- Complete minutes for Team Meetings.
- Process Assessment and Training Records.
- Complete Regular and Adhoc mailshots.
- File all paper records appropriately as required
- Book one–off initial and recertification training events (EFA, MH, Small Tools etc)
- Monitor hours, exceedances, alerts, PPE and equipment requirements and timesheet process for long-term ongoing work via the shift booking system as identified and delegated by Line Manager.
- Complete FRI report for clients as required.
- Assist Consultants setting up new contracts on ADAPT system.
- Respond to pay queries received from workers.
Please email your CV to email@example.com