Apply to these jobs
Travel time by car is
Travel time by public transport is
Travel time by bike is
Coyle Personnel is one of the UK's top privately-owned recruitment agencies.
In 2017 we took 11th place for the most profitable recruitment companies in the UK. Most of our turnover has come from temporary placements within the construction or healthcare sector. However, we also recruit for rail, technology, education, and much more. As an ambitious company, we are looking for opportunities to expand into new and emerging markets.
We are a family-owned business and we take our values seriously. We believe our teams should share in our success and so we offer training and development programmes. If you are hungry for success and want unrivalled progression opportunities, this could be the role for you.
The role of a recruitment consultant is to help identify and screen potential staff for our current live vacancies in the rail sector. You will receive regular training sessions that will help you on your path to becoming a Senior Recruitment Consultant
Responsibilities of the role:
- Constant research to identify new markets and clients
- Develop long term relationships with your existing clients
- Make regular sales calls
- Negotiate both temporary & permanent rates to maximize margin
- Client entertainment (within the parameters of the bribery act)
- Achieve all set KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Identify client needs and ensure their bookings are filled daily
- Source candidates through networking, placing job adverts, job boards and social media
- Provide advice to candidates on career opportunities and improve their CV for tender
At least 6 months experience in a recruitment role is essential. If you have previous experience working in the Construction or Rail recruitment sector then this will be seen as desirable but not essential.
Benefits and Rewards
You are applying for