To be aware of and work to help achieve the Rail Division’s mission:
“To provide our Clients with a highly-skilled, healthy and motivated workforce.
To work collaboratively with Rail Industry partners to improve the competence and behaviours of all our people and make safety the first priority in everything we do”.
- To ensure that all activities and processes under their control are completed as required by Coyle Rail Company Policies and procedures in relation to Health Safety Quality and Environmental Controls, Network Rail’s Code of Conduct and the Sentinel Scheme Rules.
- To ensure clients requirements are fulfilled in a quality and timely manner.
- To increase and develop a database of staff that will meet all current and future labour demands.
- All staff supplied are competent to do the work they are supplied to do.
- Identify opportunities to develop business with existing clients and identify new clients.
- To identify any problems that could affect the quality of service and suggest solutions.
- To be proactive in improving the quality of services we offer to our clients
- To complete all tasks by working to the Weekly Structure set by Line Manager.
- To help develop processes and strategies to increase productivity.
- Act as a dedicated point of contact for nominated clients dealing with all requests for Labour either from the Client or relevant Consultant
- Record all orders received on rail Shift Booking System accurately to support midweek activity, weekend on-call operations, timesheet processing and identifying unfilled orders as part of company processes for continuous improvement.
- Utilized all company databases and systems to search for and contact potential candidates to confirm availability.
- Line up candidates for work, utilizing the Shift Booking System, ensuring they are: Competent, Compliant, informed of all relevant information for work and are in possession of all necessary equipment and paperwork for duties to be completed.
- To ensure all requests for staff are supported by the appropriate client-specific documentation/order, and to highlight any issues to the relevant Consultant.
- Confirm all orders fulfilled to clients via email and other relevant members of the team as required.
- Record details of all staff confirmed on Rail Shift Booking System.
- Add notes to Shift Booking System to explain reasons for and controls in place for any Alerts raised by booking prior to the shift going ahead.
- Obtain authority to use sub-sponsored workers from their Primary Sponsor prior to assigning to a role, or ensure this is competed by deputy.
- To check with booked staff that they have all the necessary Information, PPE and equipment to do the work they are supplied to do.
- Ensure all workers are aware of Coyle rail and Client specific requirements related to the completion and submission of timesheets for each booking.
- Ensure all new starters are checked in on first shift and Client is contacted to confirm attendance.
- Assist other members of the Resourcing Team to ensure as much work is filled as possible.
- Ensure all timesheets are passed to payroll within the required timescales
- Actively recruit new staff through canvassing, advertising etc…
- Interview new candidates and ensure the registration process is always completed fully.
- Ensure all company registration documentation for new workers is completed correctly with all necessary evidence prior to submitting to the compliance team.
- Act as on-call when required completing all candidate check-ins.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings
- Read all staff briefings and ensure content is understood and ensure all Rail Workers do the same.
- Deal with candidate queries regarding wages.
- Visit Clients as and when required to do so (Normally accompanied by Line Manager or Consultant).
- Organize and Co-Ordinate Random Drugs or Alcohol screenings.
- Ensure KPIs set are achieved every month or provide necessary reasons why not.
- Ensure monthly meeting completed and minuted with Line Manager.
- Ensure necessary training checklist is completed.
- Complete minimum of one site visit per month with Line Manager or Consultant.
Qualifications and Experience
Ideally, a new Resourcer will have experience of working within the Rail Industry and have qualifications to work on or near the line on NWR, DLR or LUL as appropriate. Knowledge of working in the Employment Agency and Recruitment Agency industries is also desirable. Training in these areas can be given to a suitable candidate.
Please email your CV to email@example.com