Apply to these jobs
Travel time by car is
Travel time by public transport is
Travel time by bike is
Coyle Personnel is one of the UK's top privately-owned recruitment agencies.
In 2017 we took 11th place for the most profitable recruitment companies in the UK. Most of our turnover has come from temporary placements within the construction or healthcare sector. However, we also recruit for rail, technology, education, and much more. As an ambitious company, we are looking for opportunities to expand into new and emerging markets.
We are a family-owned business and we take our values seriously. We believe our teams should share in our success and so we offer training and development programmes. If you are hungry for success and want unrivalled progression opportunities, this could be the role for you.
The role of a Resourcer is to help identify and screen potential construction staff for our current live vacancies. You will receive regular training sessions that will help you on your path to become a Recruitment Consultant!
Responsibilities of the role:
- Assist your line manager to fill a high volume of live vacancies
- Achieve all set KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Identify client needs and ensure their bookings are filled daily
- Source candidates through networking, placing job adverts, job boards and social media
- Provide advice to candidates on career opportunities and improve their CV for tender
Over six months experience working in a resourcing role within the construction sector is essential. This is an extremely fast paced role and so the successful applicants will need to be organised, proactive and success driven.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Generous basic salaries and uncapped commission structures
- Holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Unlimited progression opportunities
- Dress down Fridays
- Fast paced, exciting atmosphere
- Regular incentives and rewards such as vouchers
You are applying for