Coyle Personnel PLC Employee Role & Responsibilities
To be aware of and work to help achieve the Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) Division’s mission
To provide our Clients with a highly skilled, healthy and motivated workforce.
To work collaboratively with M&E Industry partners to improve the competence and behaviours of all our people and make safety the first priority in everything we do.
- To ensure that all activities and processes under their control are completed as required by Coyle M&E Company Policies and procedures in relation to Health Safety Quality and Environmental Controls,
- To ensure clients requirements are fulfilled in a quality and timely manner.
- To increase and develop a database of staff that will meet all current and future labour demands.
- All staff supplied are competent to do the work they are supplied to do.
- Identify opportunities to develop business with existing clients and identify new clients.
- To identify any problems that could affect quality of service and suggest solutions.
- To be proactive in improving the quality of services we offer to our clients
- To complete all tasks by working to the Weekly Structure set by Line Manager.
- To help develop processes and strategies to increase productivity.
- Act as a dedicated point of contact for nominated clients dealing with all requests for Labour either from the Client or relevant Consultant
- Record all orders received on Shift Booking System accurately to support midweek activity, weekend on-call operations, timesheet processing and identifying unfilled orders as part of company processes for continuous improvement.
- Utilized all company databases and systems to search for and contact potential candidates to confirm availability.
- Line up candidates for work, utilizing the Shift Booking System, ensuring they are: Competent, Compliant, informed of all relevant information for work and are in possession of all necessary equipment and paperwork for duties to be completed.
- To ensure all requests for staff are supported by the appropriate client specific documentation/order, and to highlight any issues to the relevant Consultant.
- Confirm all orders fulfilled to clients via email and other relevant members of the team as required.
- Record details of all staff confirmed on M&E Shift Booking System.
- Add notes to Shift Booking System to explain reasons for and controls in place for any Alerts raised by a booking prior to the shift going ahead.
- Obtain authority to use sub-sponsored workers from their Primary Sponsor prior to assigning to a role, or ensure this is competed by deputy.
- To check with booked staff that they have all the necessary Information, PPE and equipment to do the work they are supplied to do.
- Ensure all workers are aware of M&E and Client specific requirements related to the completion and submission of timesheets for each booking.
- Ensure all new starters are checked in on first shift and Client is contacted to confirm attendance.
- Assist other members of the Resourcing Team to ensure as much work is filled as possible.
- Ensure all timesheets are passed to payroll within the required timescales
- Actively recruit new staff through canvassing, advertising etc…
- Interview new candidates and ensure registration process is always completed fully.
- Ensure all company registration documentation for new workers are completed correctly with all necessary evidence prior to submitting to compliance team.
- Act as on-call when required completing all candidate check-ins.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings
- Read all staff briefings and ensure content is understood and ensure all Rail Workers do the same.
- Deal with candidate queries regarding wages.
- Visit Clients as and when required to do so (Normally accompanied by Line Manager or Consultant).
- Organize and Co-Ordinate Random Drugs or Alcohol screenings.
- Ensure KPIs set are achieved every month or provide necessary reasons why not.
- Ensure monthly meeting completed and minuted with Line Manager.
- Ensure necessary training checklist is completed.
- Complete minimum of one site visit per month with Line Manager or Consultant.
Please sendyour CV's to email@example.com