Customer Experience Officer
- Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager you will join a team of Customer Experience Officers to assist with the handling of complaints, social media and review site interactions.
- Deliver excellent customer service whilst handling varied, complex and Financial Ombudsman Service complaints both verbally and in writing
- Proactively identify trends and support the continuous development and implementation of the Company’s strategy, proposing to the Customer Experience
- Manager innovative ideas and influencing positive change to improve customer experience
- Respond to and monitor customer engagements on our social media platforms in line with the devised strategy; ensuring that responses are handled both efficiently and in line with brand tone of voice.
- Respond to and monitor engagements on our review platforms, ensuring the timely responses whilst analysing the communication and collating the information to identify improvements
- Issue final decisions of behalf of the Chief Executive Officer
- Act as referral point for staff members/trainers and Team Leaders in all departments
- Adherence to Treating Customers Fairly
- Excellent organisation and administration skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Excellent time management skills in order to prioritise and manage your own workload and delegation of tasks where necessary.
- Excellent industry knowledge in line with compliance and regulatory requirements
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Previous experience handling complaints preferable
Salary – Up to £25k dependant on experience
Hours – 37.5 hours per week
Benefits – workplace pension, up to 33 days annual leave plus long-service incremental increase,
flexitime, on-site Kindergarten, discounts on insurance products
If this sounds like you and you drive have your own transport then please call Jo for more information on 07867978033 and send your cv to email@example.com