One of our top growing clients is looking for a customer service administrator to work in their friendly professional office environment. This is a Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
Provide high-quality service to customers by maintaining regular contact and keeping up to date with all products, services and procedures.
- Providing a quality service to customers by taking and logging telephone orders, and by communicating with relevant departments to ensure that orders are processed correctly.
- Respond appropriately to customer queries and complaints and take necessary action.
- Monitoring customer e-mail system and responding appropriately to queries.
- Creating new accounts and updating customer details using company databases and systems.
- Undertake outgoing calls to customers referring to sales history and analysis of ordering patterns to improve systems and service delivery as directed by the Customer Services Supervisor.
- Assist with preparation and distribution of sales materials and customer communications such as letters, flyers and advertisements and invoices.
- Prepare reports/customer information as required by sales reps/customers.
- Assist the Customer Services Supervisor with maintaining and managing the prescriptions system.
- Provide reception services to customers, clients and partners of the business.
- Shared responsibility for the day to day tasks which fall within the scope of an office administrator including, but not limited to, answering the phone, directing enquiries and processing prescriptions.
- Dealing with ordering and processing stock items for the warehouse.
- Booking in stock on the system to ensure stock levels are correct for the Store and customer orders.
If you are interested in this role please contact Kerry on 07775 538209, or forward your CV.