SKYPE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE
I am recruiting for customer service advisors to work for a leading business based close to York and Knaresborough. You will need to be able to drive to get to work as there is no public transport.
- Competently provide quotations, answer queries regarding ELICO websites and products, and administer existing policies.
- Use telephone scripts to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Issue policy documentation packages and pertinent correspondence including relevant inserts.
- Make outbound calls such as those in line with diary procedures.
- Answer Customer Contact Department telephone calls in line with the departmental SLA.
- Assess underwriting risks (exclusions).
- Address customer Urgent, Complaints and Appeals.
- Meet daily phone targets.
- Excellent oral and written communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good product and regulatory knowledge.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the AS400/PC/Content Manager/Mitel systems.
- Good working knowledge of internal procedures and standards.
- Good organisational and planning skills, including planning your own workload.
- Undertaking all duties associated with setting up new business policies and administering
- Responding to written or email requests for information on new and existing policies.
Completing daily diary files.
- Actioning daily post allocation.
- Correct termination of policies, ensuring correct calculation and return of premiums.
Amending existing policies.
- Checking and reviewing renewals.
- Dealing with queries in connection with the Dog/Cat Breeders Association and the NationalPet Register.
- Making outbound calls in line with diary procedures.
- Assessing future risks within guidelines.
- Maintaining individual and team targets.
- Demonstrating a positive, confident and professional attitude, helping others where
- Dealing with referrals from all Departments.
- Rotate and undertake all duties as requested.
- Complying with FCA and PRA rules, ABI guidance, the Data Protection Act 1998 and other regulation, legislation and industry directives as advised by your Manager.
- Ensuring compliance with ELICO’s Financial Crime, Anti-bribery, Data Security, Data
Governance, Whistleblowing, Compliance & Risk and Complaints Policies along with ELICO’s TCF Objectives Statement.
- Identifying risks and reporting them in line with internal procedure.
- Undertake development under the guidance of the Customer Contact Manager, Team
Leaders and Trainers.
You will be working within a team and it is expected that you will give support and assistance to colleagues in line with the operational requirements of the Department.
These duties are merely an outline and will include other aspects within the Department and may change subject to business demands. Any changes will be at the discretion of the Customer Contact Manager.
You will also be expected to assist in other areas periodically, particularly with mail shots and any future marketing campaigns. If your assistance is required in other departments because of business needs, then you will be expected to help.
For further information please call Kerry on 07775538209 or click apply to send your CV