i am recruiting for a confident and articulate customer support administrator to work for a well established, thriving business based near Malton.
• Dealing with customers ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
• Accurate completion of all necessary paperwork.
• Responsible for the ordering of products to ensure we have the correct amount of
• Dealing with invoice queries.
• Be responsible for promoting sales by working proactively with the marketing
department and sales reps.
• Proactively sell and negotiating prices, processing orders and negotiating
deliveries over the telephone.
• Account management of fuel accounts including chasing late and outstanding
• Support our agents to help them maximise business potential.
• Updating prices on a daily basis ensuring invoices are checked and cleared
• Be responsible for amending prices on website throughout the day as
• Liaise with the Transport department to review the availability of the various
• To confirm the deliveries made using the website.
• Check and sign off invoices at the end of each month.
• Promote remote monitor through the marketing departing and department
• Review monitors already in place and order fuel as required, or amend trigger
• To check with the Group Technical Manager or deputy for what action(s) are
required for any feed safety incidents.
• To be able to work calmly under pressure whilst dealing with variable
workloads and changing tasks.
• To have good attention to detail.
• To be able to work as part of team as well as being able to comfortably work
on their own.
• To have knowledge of computer systems and be comfortable using the
internet, although full training will be given on the Company software
• To be confident and comfortable using the telephone when speaking to
customers and agents as well as face to face.
• To be able to work to deadlines when carrying out tasks, therefore being able
to prioritise workloads.
• Confident in communicating with all levels of management and staff.
• Excellent communication skills.