Apply to these jobs
Travel time by car is
Travel time by public transport is
Travel time by bike is
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Contact Advisor to join our team. The office is open seven days a week and you will be required to work on a rota basis, working one Saturday every 3 weeks and one Sunday every 7 weeks.
The role will include, but not be limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for working alongside the other team leaders in the day to day running of the Customer Contact Department. Ensure the team is run in a smooth and efficient manner. This includes, distributing work to team members, undertaking spot checking of work, ensuring staff members' workload is completed each day, making sure all calls are dealt with in accordance with our SLA’S. Working closely with the team leaders and company trainers to ensure staff are competent and that relevant training and supervision is provided when required. Undertake department one 2 ones, appraisals, and meetings. Liaise with team leaders and managers from other areas of the business for anything they may need. Assist with all ongoing projects in the successful development and implementation.
• Receive incoming calls, make follow up calls to both clients and insurance brokers directly.
• Competently provide quotes, answer queries regarding our websites/products, process existing policies outlining any specific terms/conditions which clients should be aware of.
• Amend and understand existing policies, including the direct debit guarantee and FCA scripts.
• Issue all policy documentation.
• Deal with queries in connection with the Dog/Cat Breeders Association and the National Pet Register.
• Follow ICOBS rules and understand how compliance affects your role.
• Policy termination and return of premiums.
• Meet/exceed targets and demonstrate examples of this within daily tasks, for staff file.
• Successfully complete Review Exercises where necessary.
• Managing own knowledge of the rules and requirements of the FCA, PRA and other legal, regulatory and risk implications a minimum of 15 hours CPD each year.
• Complying with FCA and PRA rules, ABI guidance, the Data Protection Act 2018 and other regulation, legislation and industry directives as advised by your Manager.
• Ensuring compliance with ELICO’s Financial Crime, Anti-bribery, Whistleblowing, Compliance & Risk and Complaints Policies along with ELICO’s TCF Objectives Statement.
Skills and experience
What you will need:
• Good organisation and administration skills.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Empathise with client’s needs and balance these with the needs of the business.
• Ability to adapt to different situations and customers.
• Good time management skills in order to prioritise workload.
• Good attention to detail.
• Able to work under pressure
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft.
If this sounds like yourself then please call Jo for more information on 07867978033 and send across your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are applying for