I am recruiting for a Lathe operator to work in a manufacturing workshop based in Sherburn in Elmet.
This is a temp to perm role for the right candidate.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- The setting, programming, and machining operations of a Lathe Machine
- Interpreting engineering drawings, working to tight tolerances in a range of materials
- Working in a safe manner according to approved and risk assessed practices
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Apprentice trained
- Experience in Lathe machining
- The ability to work independently
Working hours and pay
Salary negotiable depending on experience, working 8.00am – 17.00pm Monday to Friday
Basic pay plus overtime for hours worked over 8 per day midweek and weekends.