M&E Surveillance Inspector
Purpose of the Job
As the project enters its final SC2 /3 commissioning phase there is a need to maintain and reinforce quality inspections to ensure that the key M&E installation / interfaces are in place and to the requisite level of quality and processes are being adhered to.
This role will also support the M&E field inspections associated with the Inspection Request Form & IRN Installation Release Notices.
- Support the Lead Electrical Assurance Delivery Manager and Mechanical / BMS works Quality Surveillance Engineer in the delivery and quality checking of the M&E works
- Assist in the IRN process in conjunction with the applicable Work Packages Delivery Manager, The Contractor, The Quality Manager and Programme Manager
- Coordinate the M&E Assurance Inspection Process up to IRF / IRN stage
- Be conversant with the applicable CRL Assurance Processes and Procedures
- Be conversant with the C440 Quality Assurance Plan and the CRL Quality Surveillance Procedure:
- Assist in the assembly of IRN packs and or site inspections to alleviate programme hot spots from time to time
- Coordinate access requirements and ensure all necessary permits and documentation are in place.
- Take reasonable care of your own and others’ health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working toTarget Zero principles.
- Co-operate in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times
- Act as a role model for vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment with Ways of Working. Encourage and support others to do so too
- Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues
- Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put information or information systems at risk
Main challenges of the job
- The post will require the jobholder to be on site for a significant amount of time liaising and collaborating with site contractors
- Build relationships with Delivery Teams and CRL Assurance Team
- Resolve issues relating to the flow of information between those parties involved in the M&E testing and commissioning process during the SC2 and SC3 stages of the works and systems integration
- Proven / practical experience in carrying out site surveillance of mechanical and electrical services systems and the production of feedback technical /observation reports
- Good Communication & interpersonal skills who can liaise with staff within the company and the Contractor teams
- Experienced in the use of MS Office, Word, Excel and handheld devices
Please contct Barnie on :-07879116457