You will be joining a growing multi-national business based in East Riding of Yorkshire between York and Hull.
You will join the injection mouldshop and will facilitate new machinery installation and maintenance through-out the site.
- Have experience in working in a manufacturing environment.
- You should have good mechanical application and experience/working understanding with hydraulics and/or pneumatics.
- You must have experience in a manufacturing environment and preferably Injection Moulding.
- Some experience working with Engel, Negri Bossi and Krauss Maffei machines is preferred.
- You will have good clear communication skills for interacting with your team and other department managers
- Maintenance and repairs to mechanical, electrical and electronic on-site equipment.
- Have strong electrical/mechanical applications with proven experience of problem solving, fault finding and repairing of manufacturing machinery.
- Ensure ancillary equipment is set up correctly and fully utilised
- Ensure H&S requirements are maintained
- Develop and maintain process and plant efficiency and utilisation measures to use as a tool for continuous improvement
- Set and strive to improve housekeeping standards through the use of the 5S approach
For further information please call Kerry on 07775538209 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org