Overhead Line Equipment (OHLE) Site Manager
We are currently looking for an Overhead Line Equipment (OHLE) Site Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the technical and quality aspects of systemwide construction, testing and commissioning activities within an area of responsibility as appointed for a geographic location, contract or system.
To succeed in the role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Assisting the Project Manager in discharging delegated duties and responsibilities of the Supervisor under NEC3 ECC, where applicable.
- Undertaking reviews as required of contractor technical submittals, (including method statements and work package plans where obligated, by third-party agreements only).
- Providing site managing input to the RFI / NCR / FCD process and where directed seeking input from the Railway Systems discipline specialists.
- Determining need (with the Project Field Engineer/Project Manager) to engage Railway Systems for interpretation or approval of design changes or non-conformances which constitute design changes.
- Providing input into engineering solutions / field sketches / specifications to resolve site-based queries and coordinating resolution of issues with the Project Manager/Delivery Managers/Engineering Manager/ Railway Systems where required (and where it is not the responsibility of the contractor).
- Take reasonable care of your own and others’ health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to Target Zero principles.
- Co-operate within all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times.
- Act as a role model for vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment with Ways of Working. Encourage and support others to do so too.
- Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues.
- Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put information or information systems at risk.