Principal Technical Officer & Senior Technical Officer
About the role/project:
Urgently seeking Principal Technical Officer’s and Senior Technical Officer’s to join the existing team based in London and the South East for Plain Line and S&C Renewals.
Reporting into the Senior Project Engineer you will be familiar with the use of a platform gauges and Total station. You will need to be able to process survey data, utilise their design experience on Bentley Rail track and draft using Microstation software.
Other key accountabilities are as follows:
- Carry out work safely and in accordance with the safe systems of work procedures, method statements, plans and other instructions.
- Manage and check the quality of work delivered and confirm assets are compliant to standards.
- Manage the preparation of work and resource specifications, method statements and plans.
- Provide technical support and guidance.
- Design, install, test and commission equipment.
- Undertake and supervise technical tasks, survey and design work.
- Prioritise work arising and agree work plans for the group.
- Prepare specifications and requisition for materials.
- Manage processes and systems for the calibration and certification of tools and equipment.
- Manage information to update systems, databases and records.
Your experience will include:
- Valid Sentinel card
- Stressing 1-3
- Track Hand back (desirable)
- ALC Tamping knowledge
- Knowledge of technical support activities and techniques as outlined above.
- Knowledge and experience of electrification and plant maintenance and construction management process, systems and standards.
- Knowledge of design requirements, processes and techniques.
- Able to demonstrate, promote and embed safe working behaviours within the team.
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Able to coach, influence and develop others.
- Hold and retain the competencies relevant to this post and required by business need.
Please call Karen on :-07917833970