T & C Manager – TFM & Drainage
Purpose of the Job
To Manage the delivery of an integrated TFM (Tunnel Fire Main) and TPD (Tunnel Pumped Drainage) Systems in a railway environment. This role will focus on the testing of these systems within the tunnels and the Station, Shaft and Portal (SSP) sites Contribute to and sign off daily status reports.
- Act as a focal point for onsite escalation of issues.
- Develop & encourage collaborative working relationships with 3rd parties.
- Oversee coordinated work scheduling on a daily basis, to ensure project activities are achieved in accordance with Project Programme.
- Previous experience of TFM and TPD test and commissioning preferably in a railway environment.
- Proven experience in TFM and TPD implementation and testing with an understanding of integrated systems.
- Experience of management system testing.
- Ability to interpret Plant Class logic to assist with fault investigation.
- Review and Audit of site documentation such as ITP’s, Method Statements, Test Plans, and Test Specifications.
- Coordination of integration testing activities with other Systemwide and SSP teams
- Take reasonable care of your own and others’ health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to Target Zero principles.
- Co-operate in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times
- Act as a role model for vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment with Ways of Working. Encourage and support others to do so too
- Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues
- Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put information or information systems at risk
Main challenges of the job
- Ensuring Project milestones are achieved.
- Coordination of multiple 3rd parties.
- Progressing project testing activity and monitoring fault rectification activity.
- Supporting the project in identifying key technical and quality issues for resolution.
- Supporting the project in building effective working relationships at the appropriate level within the contractor’s team.
- Degree qualified engineer or equivalent experience
- Experienced in hands-on delivery of TFM and TPD within a railway environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure to achieve milestones.
- Previous experience working on large scale railway related Communications projects.
Please call Karen on - 01189550600