Train Signalling Integration Engineer
We are currently seeking a Train Signalling Integration Engineer, to support the Employer in providing Testing and Commissioning technical expertise centrally for the project. Also, to support the Employer in ensuring Train & Signalling Contractors are cognisant of the Testing and Commissioning requirements of the works information and fulfil them in a manner that ensures full integration between contracts across the Central Operating Section.
- Provide in-depth technical support to each individual project team in their preparations and during the Train & Signalling contractors’ static testing & commissioning as well as support to their management of interfaces on the project.
- That support to the Train & Signalling contractors for the management of interfaces will extend during commissioning and dynamic testing across multiple contracts.
- In the provision of technical support, also support the development of integrated Testing and Commissioning programmes that demonstrate the coordination of systems through the Central Operating Section in support of the overall programme for delivery.
- Reviewing Testing and Commissioning documentation produced by each of the individual Contractors for adequacy and for inputting advice on the interfacing and integrating requirements for each of sub-system level test plans and associated documentation under review.
- Manage the Delivery Team requirements for their completion of their T&C progress reporting, via the periodically reported T&C Dashboard.
- Collate progress made for Testing & Commissioning on the project - to be summarised in the periodically reported T&C Dashboard.
- Provide clarity and communication to the project delivery teams on the Testing and Commissioning Process.
- Collaborate and co-operate with other entities involved in Testing & Commissioning (including Planning; the Chief Engineer’s Group; Infrastructure Managers, Integration and Assurance).
- Support the Testing and Commissioning Certification Process by way of review, monitoring, and; if required; support for an audit.
- Work with the Delivery Team and Field Engineering to ensure that suitable and sufficient evidence of Testing and Commissioning results are compiled and processed in support of the Handover strategy.