One of my well-established progressive clients based north of York is recruiting for a hands-on supervisor to guide the Sales Support department to ensure we maximise the revenue potential as well as maximise customer satisfaction.
You will have accounts of your own so will process orders as well as acting as a mentor and escalation path for your team.
If you describe yourself as outgoing, customer-obsessed, detail orientated, a self-starter, and possess great organisational skills then you could be the next Sales Support Supervisor.
It’s a fast-paced, super exciting role and we have a lot of fun along the way.
The role is wide-ranging so here are some of the things to get stuck into:
- Facilitating customer orders including sales order entry, RMA order entry, issue investigation/resolution, AR functions including credit card payment processing, account reconciliation, and relaying information on account balances.
- Employee supervision of your team. You will need to grow, motivate, and inspire your team so they deliver class-leading levels of support.
- Metrics reporting for the team’s performance both from an order input standpoint but a customer satisfaction standpoint.
- Act as the escalation path to ensure a consistently favourable outcome is reached for the customer and the company.
Needed Skills & Experience
- Experience in customer service.
- Experience in supervising a team
- Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience with SAP and Salesforce.
- Experience of multi-currencies GBP, EURO and USD
- Experience of export processes
- Excellent customer service, including written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Standard computer skills required with a functional knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Be the go-to person for your department.
- Be able to mentor, train and develop your team by leading by example.
- Ability to work independently, and function within a team environment.
- Ability to understand how to use multiple internet-based systems/platforms.
- Must be a "people person".
- Must be detailed oriented and possess excellent follow up skills.
Please call Jo for more information on 07867978033 and send across your cv to email@example.com