I am recruiting for production operatives working for a growing multi-national business based in Pocklington. YO42
Working within the manufacturing team performing all aspects of assembly and production. This includes fulfilling orders, quality assurance issues whilst adhering to local health and safety procedures. You will expected to learn how to operate new processes and machinery to the point you are able work independently and troubleshoot problems.
- Follow schedule production plans for all product manufacture.
- Learn new processes and SOPs with particular focus on safe working.
- Liaise with production departments for upcoming demand and arrange relevant material and staffing.
- Check parts are of good quality and comply with acceptable standards for relevant product line.
- Be practically minded with experience in plastic fabrication or injection moulding machinery (preferred) even DIY & power tools
- Be able to work at a fast pace and meet deadlines
- Deal with multiple projects simultaneously
- Have a flexible approach. Although manufacturing is planned in advance, often project priorities will change.
This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to periodic review. It may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post-holder will be expected to participate in this process and we would aim to reach an agreement on any changes.
4 x 12 hour shifts weekdays only. Nights, Monday – Thursday. Days, Monday – Thursday or Tuesday – Friday (alternating from Days to Nights each week)
£26,312 - Plus overtime paid at 1.25 and double time
£11 Per hour