One of our top clients is looking for top team players to work in a production/warehouse environment.
They are various shifts throughout the 24 hour period. Over 7 days so working week includes Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.
Bank holidays are classed as a working day, therefore holiday entitlement includes provision for bank holidays.
20 days hols then increased to 22 days hols after 12 month service
Full PPE is provided along with annual health screening in line with health and safety legislation
Auto enrolment into Company pension scheme after 12 weeks service.
6 months probationary period (this is due to the nature of the work and the complexities around the product). It is after successful completion of this time that bonuses will be paid.
Ideally the candidates will have experience in a production environment, however this is not essential as full and comprehensive training will be given.
It is a physically demanding role therefore there is an expectation that candidates are physically fit to carry out their duties.
Responsible for the safe and clean production of products including carrying out specific operations within the production process such as: intake, plant cleaning and basic maintenance. This role involves shift work, and post-holders are expected to follow the allocated rota system as updated and issued by the Operations Manager. This rota may be altered at any time according to the needs of the business, in which case employees will be notified of any changes with not less than 24 hours’ notice.
• Safe and clean production of products and other Company produce.
• Safe operation of Company machinery.
• Optimise usage of machinery and the running of all press lines at all times during your work.
• Ensure that work areas assigned to you are kept clean and tidy at all times.
• Comply with all Company procedures currently in place or which are introduced to ensure the safe operation of Company practices and the safety of the individual.
• Ensure the correct clothing and appropriate safety devices are worn at all times whilst carrying out your work.
If this sounds like you then please call Jo for more information 07867978033 or send across your details to email@example.com