We are looking for an after sales adviser to work for my client based on the outskirts of York. Providing advice over the phone, email or webchat to end user customers for any warranty or performance issues.
- Trouble shooting and guiding customers through correct assembly, starting and running procedure and tips and advice on general operation and maintenance for the product
- Understanding any potential issues with the product and advising customers on how to avoid future issues
- Process warranty claims
- Record all information on the internal CRM system
- Maintain a working knowledge of a diverse number of products and liaise closely with product engineers within the organization to feedback information on the nature of faults including manufacturing defects for continuous product improvement
- Identifying common faults and consistently applying relevant solutions to prevent product returns to store
- Potential to grow into a supervisory/management role.
- Must be available to work weekends (11am – 4pm) during the summer months
- Technically minded
- Good telephone manner
- Mechanical Engineering background would be an advantage
- Excellent communicator on all levels
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Office skills, previous experience with CRM systems
If you are interested in this role please contact Kerry on 07775 538209, or forward your CV.