The Marketing Assistant will be working closely with our marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans, campaigns and strategies.
This involves helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials. The post holder will be tasked with giving presentations about our ongoing campaigns and provide administrative support to our marketing teams.
- Assistance with social media- creating artwork, writing posts, respond to messages promptly, scheduling posts and monitoring engagement, develop, co-ordinate and enhance the Company’s social media presence.
- Assistance with gathering images and coordinating the design of monthly promotional materials.
- Monitor and improve the Company website- help to drive traffic, write and develop all online content, archive all web-based information for future reference.
- Assistance with adverts and marketing materials- creation and implementation, maintain consistent branding, brief & coordinate with external designers, liaise with publications and any external companies to make sure adverts are delivered in a timely manner.
- Support of seasonal events and shows- playing an integral part in the design, planning, coordinating and running of the event, where necessary.
- Data analysis across all marketing campaigns, projects and tasks, regularly providing feedback reports and presentations across departments.
- General assistance- making sure POS packages are dispatched to store, back up design within the department, ensure that all marketing materials are distributed across all sites, support the customer service department as required and general administrative duties
- In addition to the above, the post holder will be expected to carry out any reasonable task which falls within the scope and purpose of the post.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Experience with design software
- Creative design skills essential
- Digital knowledge is essential, the digital experience would be beneficial
- Able to work on your own or in a team environment
- Demonstrate a positive can-do attitude with fresh and innovative ideas
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Excellent IT Skills
- Knowledge of CMS Systems
- Knowledge of Adobe Create Cloud (Indesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Understanding of digital media
- Knowledge of social media, Facebook Business Pages & Instagram
If you think you have the key attributes, skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you please call Jo for more information 07867978033 and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org