Reporting to the Head of Marketing.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day marketing activities and long-term marketing strategy of the company.
Providing performance and forecast monthly reports stating all key performance metrics for online and offline channels (Including revenue, cost, CPA, ROI, etc.) is a key aspect of the role.
The role would best suit an individual with strong organisational skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced highly dynamic environment. Insurance industry experience would be an advantage.
Candidates must be prepared to work extra hours when workload and priorities dictate.
The role will include, but not be limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
- Work closely with and support the Head of Marketing in the implementation of the yearly marketing plan and allocated projects for the current year.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications to the Head of Marketing.
- Accountability for all spend and the return on each activity.
- Create and arrange publication of all financial promotions in line with the appropriate target market and relevant legislation/regulation (ICOBS, CAP code etc.).
- Ensure campaign materials are delivered on time and within agreed strategy, plan and budget.
- Effectively manage internal and external relationships.
- Supervising the marketing team including monitoring productivity.
- Assisting marketing team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as required.
- Overseeing departmental administration.
- Attending trade shows and conferences.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for the role of Market Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant marketing experience.
- Able to complete tasks efficiently while managing multiple competing deadlines.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
- Ability to manage your own workload and identify ways to improve.
The following experience would be beneficial:
- Marketing related degree or qualifications.
- Experience of managing a range of projects for B2B marketing.
- Up to 33 days’ holiday including bank holidays plus long-service increase
- Great flexi-time arrangement available
- Government workplace pension
- Free parking and hot drinks
- Free on-site gym
- Free workwear
- On-site crèche
If this sound like you then please call Jo on 07867978033 and send your cv to email@example.com