Our client is looking for a SCRUB Nurse to work in Gibraltar. UK
- Properly disinfect oneself, scrub in, and dress and gown by the sterile procedure
- Assist the rest of the surgical team in scrubbing in for surgery.
- Prepare the operating room by maintaining a sterile procedure to set out instruments and set up other surgical equipment.
- Be able to move quickly and remain organized during complicated procedures.
- Understand the importance of time-outs and other safety checks.
- Use critical thinking skills to determine potential surgical complications and the
appropriate next steps to take.
- Be familiar with all surgical instruments and be comfortable assisting with a variety of
- Understand medication dosage, complications, contraindications, and interactions
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong ability to work well on a team
- Ability to work in a stressful situation and the emotional environment
The pay rate offered will be based on experience.
To be considered for this role, please apply online or contact George Martin 07584 169 218