Our client is looking for part time Scrub Nurses in Lincolnshire
- Properly disinfect oneself, scrub in, and dress and gown by sterile procedure
- Assist the rest of the surgical team in scrubbing in for surgery.
Prepare the operating room by maintaining sterile procedure to set out instruments and set up other surgical equipment.
- Be able to move quickly and remain organized during complicated procedures.
- Understand the importance of time-outs and other safety checks.
- Use critical thinking skills to determine potential surgical complications and the
appropriate next steps to take.
- Be familiar with all surgical instruments and be comfortable assisting with a variety of
- Understand medication dosage, complications, contraindications, and interactions
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong ability to work well on a team
- Ability to work in a stressful situation and the emotional environment
The pay rate offered is £30+ per hour.
To be considered for this role, please apply online or contact George on 07584 169 218.