We are recruiting for a strong Administrator to input invoices, working for one of our clients based near Malton.
Ideally, you will have either Accounts experience or be a strong administrator with good I.T and Excel skills and SAP experience would be a significant benefit.
• Processing invoices efficiently whilst being thorough, checking that all the information has been verified
• Taking phone calls from suppliers and other company sites, and upholding a polite and courteous manner
• Focus and ambition to work towards goals and deadlines
• Sorting the post, reconciling statements and answering supplier and site queries
• Present a professional image to internal and external customers, upholding the positive image of the Shared Service Centre and supporting a strong positive customer relationship
• Build strong working relations with the accounts payable team and broader shared service department
• Assist in producing of weekly KPI performance data, including the use of excel spread-sheets
The ideal candidate will have good admin and I.T skills, be able to work at fast paced to input invoices and have experience of SAP