Recruiting for a sales administrator to provide support to a fun and thriving sales team, working for an independent business based north of York. This is an ideal role for a college/ Uni leaver or someone who would like to work their way up their career.
Regular communication with Shipping/Warehouse and Accounts.
Participation in regularly held Sales Team and Company Meetings.
Assisting Sales with all aspects of selling to new and existing customers as requested
Making calls to customers on the direction of the Team Leader
Completing any other task requested by the Team Leader
- As requested by the Sales Manager put company promotions and advertising on social media.
- Assist with marketing campaigns, customer mail outs
- Assist Finance with identifying some purchases made by Sales on Credit Cards
- Making supplier calls to obtain prices
- Possibly, once experienced, sourcing parts (when requested)
- Sending quotes to customers as requested
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Chasing orders from suppliers to ensure that we meet delivery targets for customers
- Manage your desk in the way, and to the daily routine, explained to you by your Line Manager
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments within the Company
- Answer and transfer some incoming telephone calls, regardless of whose customer/buyer they may by
It is vital that the candidate can demonstrate:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent negotiating skills
- A cheerful, bright, friendly personality
- Commitment, drive and enthusiasm for all aspects of the job
- A professional attitude to work
- Excellent organizational skills
- Accuracy, with excellent attention to detail
- A good communicator
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Able to be assertive
- Computer knowledge – full training will be given on our in-house database system.
- Team Player