Apply to these jobs
Travel time by car is
Travel time by public transport is
Travel time by bike is
Working closely with our client school, Coyle Education would love to hear from experienced Year 6 Teachers looking for a new challenge.
Are you looking for a school in Outer London near green and open space? Coyle Education are recruiting for a Year 6 Teacher for a Primary School in Slough.
We are currently looking for a hardworking, reflective Year 6 Teacher to join this Primary Academy based in Slough for a September 2019 start, could be earlier if you’re available. This is a permanent full-time role and will be Outer London pay £26662 - £37645.
This Academy is a warm and welcoming environment where students make rapid progress in all years with excellent all-round behaviour. This academy wants to ensure each child is getting the absolute best education possible. How they aim to do this is through excellent teaching. They look for the best teachers to work with them and will provide lots of help, support and resources to ensure that each teacher can give their all to each child.
A 3-form entry school with approximate class sizes of 25-30 pupils.
Their most recent SATs results (2018) were excellent. Having our performed previous years in reading, maths and SP&G at KS2 – they achieved better than National scores. Writing in KS2 improved by over 300% - pupils learn at a fantastic pace in a well-resourced and modern environment.
We are looking for:
- A motivated person that is ready to continue their excellent practice as a Year 6 Teacher, learning and developing through great professional development.
- An individual who has had excellent feedback from their previous schools and can build a rapport with the students quickly
- A Year 6 Teacher that will go above and beyond for each child in the school.
- A forward thinking, innovative Year 6 Teacher that will bring with them new ideas.
The Academy is an excellent place for both experiences and Newly Qualified Teachers and will accept applications from both for this Year 6 Teacher role.
The Academy is situated near huge areas of lovely open land with parking available and only 10 minutes’ walk from the nearest train station. It is also very easily accessible via multiple bus routes stopping nearby.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Year 6 Teacher to take the next step within a fantastic Academy with an excellent reputation.
To join us and be successful in this Year 6 Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this excellent Year 6 Teacher position based in Slough. For more information or to discuss similar vacancies, please contact Adem Gecsoyler at Coyle Education.
0208 901 6603
Alternatively, please do get in touch to explore a large range of Teaching and Support Staff vacancies across London.
Wembley, Brent - Greater London
£26,000 - £44,000 per annum
You are applying for