£22,932 - £27,000
42 hours per week – 12 hour shifts across 7 days allocated by a rota system, 06:00 – 18:00 and 18:00 – 06:00
- We are looking for a hardworking and reliable Operative to join our team on the outskirts of Malton.
- In this role you will be responsible for the safe and clean production of our products, including carrying out specific operations within the production process such as: intake, plant cleaning and basic maintenance.
- This role involves shift work, and post-holders are expected to follow the allocated rota system as updated and issued by the Operations Manager / Site Foreman. We are looking for someone with high standards, who can remain accurate while working in a fast-paced environment. Preferably applicants would have previous experience within a production or engineering environment.
- Adherence to safe working practices and Health and Safety instructions.
- Responsible for housekeeping to the highest standards.
- Responsible for completion of all necessary paperwork.
- Responsible for dealing with customers ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- Flexible working between Departments when required.
- Free onsite parking
- Employee discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company sick pay
- Company pension
- Company events
- Performance related annual bonus
If you are looking for a new challenge to work for a top growing company then please call Jo for more information on 07867978033 and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org