We are looking for an experienced and talented IT Project Manager to come and help strengthen our projects and delivery across our business. This is an exciting time to join us with many IT transformation and development projects in the pipeline.
As a senior-level Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management and successful delivery of multiple projects across all our business in multiple environments.
The IT Project Manager role will include, but not be limited to, the following duties and responsibilities;
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and scope.
- Ensuring good governance by identifying and mitigating project risks and issues and ensuring good communication.
- Coordinating internal and external resources as part of the project deliverables.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifying business opportunities in addition to the project’s scope.
- Implementing lessons learned and sharing best practices.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Managing changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Ensuring internal governance processes are followed and complied with in the context of each project including following internal sign-off processes are followed.
- Ensuring the maintenance of project plans and regular progress reporting.
- Ensuring project change is managed appropriately including full impact assessment and change approval process.
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Reporting and escalating to the Head of IT as needed.
- Working with all Departments to ensure projects are completed successfully.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in project management, with a minimum of 3-5 years of commercial experience:
- Excellent project management
- Experience with delivering large- and small-scale IT projects.
- Proven working experience as a Project Manager in the Information Technology sector.
- Experience delivering projects within the financial sector (desirable).
- Good understanding of Technical IT systems
- Experience with MS Projects and Excel or other project management software.
- Familiar with project budgeting and project forecasting.
- Flexible; dealing with all areas and different types of work and problems.
- Ability to understand and interpret emerging IT technologies and integrate them into the business environment.
- Analytical ability to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations.
- Strong working knowledge of internal procedures and standards.
- Strong knowledge of key regulatory requirements.
Project Management and Agile Project Management Certifications are desirable.
Please apply and for further information call Holly on 07771 557096 and send across your details to firstname.lastname@example.org