Apply to these jobs
Travel time by car is
Travel time by public transport is
Travel time by bike is
Shift work including days & night shifts (06.00 – 18.00 & 18.00 – 06.00) 42 hours per week.
Skills The daily tasks include the following:
• Keep the warehouse yard clear of production waste.
• Daily checks of all balers & Fork lift truck.
• Yard housekeeping sheet to be completed prior to starting each shift.
• Ensure all Production Hall bins are emptied into relevant on site skip.
• Respond in a timely manner to any issues such as fork lift driver requests from the Production Hall engineers.
• Provide cover as necessary.
• Ensure power cleaning equipment is operated in a safe and economic manner, and in accordance with their instructions for use.
• Ensure that yard cleaning equipment and designated storage areas are maintained in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
• Carry out the duties of the Waste Operatives team in accordance with safe working practices within statutory, Company and recommended guidelines.
• Undertake training as necessary to maintain the requirements of the service.
Experience of driving a forklift would be nice but not essential as full training given
Security officer ( days and nights )
£10.00 - £11.00 per hour
Caretaker 14:00 - 22:00 temp to perm
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Administrator - Audio Typing
£8.50 per hour
You are applying for