Apply to these jobs
Travel time by car is
Travel time by public transport is
Travel time by bike is
The Facilities Support Coordinator will work directly with the Customer Facilities Manager to support all facilities activities. The Coordinator will be the first point of contact for the Facilities Manager, internal and external customers seeking support and information from the organization. The Facilities Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Facilities Manager. The office functions including: Work Order coordination, Security badge and access assignments, database management, daily office operations, coordination of budgeting/accounting systems, maintaining office records, and providing general support services for the divisional staff. Additionally, the Facilities Coordinator, under the supervision of the Facilities Manager, will manage all outside contractors in support of the Facilities Department, including maintaining records and contracts, coordinating project activities, and providing scheduling support MI reports/analysis/feedback to both the Facilities Manager and Qualifications or Required Experience:
• Have an understanding of the property industry and how buildings work including technical services
• A good understanding of the activities involved in facilities management, and site service provisions
• Knowledge of MI reporting and analysis
• Contract knowledge and standards and the ability to read and understand contractual obligations and resolve scoping issues
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to provide advice, help and support to colleagues in relation to commercial or financial issues
• Clear understanding of the risk assessments process and inspection process for buildings (i.e. workplace assessment, fire, life, safety systems) in order to support the regional FM team
• Ability to influence others through collaboration to achieve results
• Demonstrate proven customer focus and customer service skills
• Ability to manage minor projects and works as required
• Good knowledge of SGF 20 standards; IOSH including actual experience or recognised qualification associated with health and safety, NEBOSH is desirable
• Previous experience in an FM role, including experience of working with IT systems such as but not limited to; Microsoft Suite of products including Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment when required.
• Responsibility for follow-up on actions based on various projects.
• High organization skills in managing multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
• Work independently without regular direct supervision.
Working Hours 09.00am – 14:00pm. Flexibility is essential with the additional hours either side of the core hours (7:00 - 9:00 OR 14:00 - 17:30 ). The candidate will need to cover additional hours as/when required.
UK Driving Licence will also be essential
Cleaner ( morning shift ) with DBS
Highbury, Islington - Greater London
£9.50 - £9.50 per hour
Welsh Speaking Receptionist ( part time)
£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
You are applying for