Our client is looking for a Workflow Co-ordinator .
Responsibilities & Duties
To respond to, plan and organise the full life cycle of all facilities management work from customer enquiry to job completion.
You will be expected to deliver excellent customer service, interpreting and managing work orders through the Maximo system, planning and dispatching both reactive and planned maintenance works to a number of engineers, sub-contractors and site managers across various locations, ensuring all are completed within contractually defined SLA’s and providing administrative support where appropriate.
- First point of contact for incoming telephone calls and service requests received by telephone and e-mail from staff and our customers.
- Interpret and log work order requests, inputting details into an electronic facilities management (CAFM) system, providing and tracking regular updates to the status of the request through to work complete status in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Understand, identify and apply the SLA for each service request and set the expectation with the customer.
- Sort and dispatch call to engineer, sub-contractors and site managers based on the correct skills sets, geographical location and service delivery arrangements.
- Re-plan/assign as required to manage the workload and priorities of response.
- Meet SLA targets and respond to customer requests.
- Plan daily workload for engineers using available systems.
- Prioritise urgent jobs and plan and dispatch operative/sub-contract support to meet urgent demand.
- Organise planned maintenance for engineers, sub-contractors and site managers.
- Raise purchase requisition and/or purchase orders as directed.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, across all functions within responsible areas.
- Collate accurate reports as required.
- Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints.
- Analysis of job history/running reports avoiding duplication.
- Promote customer feedback and surveys.
- Ad hoc administration duties.
- Ad hoc site visits – familiarisation visits to sites you are responsible for, meeting the team.
- To comply with company procedures to ensure that all risks relating to safety, health, environment and quality are effectively managed through the use of risk assessments, PPE, training and company procedures to ensure a safe working environment.