Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Provide general administration support to assist the company to include maintaining records, scanning and filing documents, distribution of incoming mail, arranging outgoing mail and updating T-Card information for management review.
- Provide reception services to all visitors to the service centre and answer the main telephone line directing calls and taking messages as appropriate.
- Raise orders and projects (booking in equipment/site work enquiries) through Company computer system ensuring the correct customer account is used. If required, raise a new customer account.
- Acknowledge customer purchase orders and release quotes to projects through the Company computer system. If quotes are not approved, arrange inspection and collection fee.
- Process timesheets and run reports ensuring all hours correspond to meet monthly payroll deadlines.
- Setting up new vendors in the Company computer system adhering to finance department procedure.
- Provide purchasing support to include placing Purchase Orders with approved vendors adhering to company standards of purchasing, ensuring order details are correct i.e. price, delivery lead time, carriage costs and quality specifications.
- Update Company computer system when purchased goods are delivered to process for payment and resolve any vendor invoice queries.
- Utilise Company computer system to monitor training renewal dates and provide information to management on training expiry dates.
- Agree on training course selection with management, verify costs, check personnel availability, book training, inform applicable personnel and management of training, obtain certificates/records of training and update Company computer system.
- Assist with travel arrangements including flights, hotel and car hire
- Any other duties commensurate with your skills, knowledge and experience to include covering for colleagues duties in times of absence and busy periods.
Skills, Experience, Knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Good working knowledge of Dynamics processes.
- Basic finance skills to understand payroll processes.
- Clear, concise and effective written skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise and work on own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good attention to detail.
- Experience in the provision of administration support in a busy office, including multitasking and meeting deadlines.
- Experience of payroll collation would be desirable.
For further information please call Kerry on 07775538209 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org