I am recruiting for a assembly/ warehouse operative to contribute positively within the organisation towards a compliant and efficient assembly and distribution centre.
- Goods receipting
- Quality control
- Product assembly and distribution, together with efficient despatch of goods to customers’ requirements, both domestic and export.
- Assist with the upkeep of the maintenance of equipment/servicing records
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures including Health and Safety requirements.
- Goods receiving inspection and booking-in of stock onto the SAGE stock control system.
- Control of non-conforming products, both internal and from external suppliers.
- Control of returned goods from customers and suppliers.
- Correct labelling, storage and handling of materials and products to prevent deterioration, operating a FIFO policy in conjunction with continual stock monitoring.
- Unloading of deliveries and movement of materials and products within the assembly and distribution centre, either manually or with the aid of a forklift truck or stacker.
- Picking, packing, and despatching of products to customers’ requirements whilst adhering to internal control policies.
- Control of packaging materials/consumables, internal requisitioning of packaging materials and call-offs for product from external suppliers through Warehouse & Stock Coordinator.
- Participate in annual and perpetual stocktakes, maintaining accurate stock control.
- Participate in general good housekeeping duties and adopt ownership of designated areas.
- Identify any personal or corporate training and development objectives and openly discuss personal development plans with line manager.
- Liaise closely with all service suppliers and departments as needed.
- Work as a member of the team, ensuring a strong and successful company.
For further information please call Kerry on 07775538209 or email email@example.com