One of our top clients in the Ryedale area is looking for Production Operatives to work in a busy production environment. We are looking for people who can be a good team player with a good work ethic in return you will receive a top remuneration package, training and company discounts.
This is a physical role and will involve, operating machinery in a production environment, moving stock around the warehouse, FLT Duties (training course provided), general upkeep of all areas.
- Adherence to safe working practices and Health and Safety instructions.
- Taking and following instructions from the Production Supervisor.
- Responsible for housekeeping to the highest standards.
- Responsible for completion of all necessary paperwork.
- Responsible for dealing with customers ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- Responsible for wearing the correct PPE workwear where necessary.
- Flexible working between Departments when required.
- Responsible for attending training as required.
- Perform any tasks agreed by the Production Supervisor outside the usual day to day responsibilities
This role includes working a shift pattern of 12-hour shifts which does include weekends and bank holidays if this rota falls on your working days.
If you think you can be a good addition to a growing team and want to have a good earning potential then please call Jo for further information 07867978033 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org