The Production Operative's primary role is to work within a team of Shift Production Operatives performing the day to day duties of producing products for customers both in the form of bulk and as bagged . Accurate recording of the production data is critical along with reporting any non conformances to the Production Supervisor.
- Adherence to safe working practices and Health and Safety instructions.
- Taking and following instructions from the Foreman/ Operations Manager.
- Responsible for housekeeping to the highest standards.
- Responsible for the completion of all necessary paperwork.
- Responsible for dealing with customers ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- Responsible for wearing the correct PPE workwear where necessary.
- Flexible working between Departments when required.
- Responsible for attending training as required.
- Perform any tasks agreed by the Production Foreman outside the usual day to day responsibilities.
- To check with the Group Technical Manager or deputy for what action(s) are required for any feed safety incidents
Hours of Work
The work is based in the Malton area so is accessible from York , Scarborough, Pickering, and Ryedale areas.
42 hours per week, 12 hour shift system: 6.00am – 6.00pm; 6.00pm – 6.00am, on a rota basis overtime available as well this is a full-time permanent position.
Please call Jo for more information 07867978033 and send your cv to email@example.com